Ramon continually provided excellent service to those at his waterpark and was frequently called on to assist on other projects for the corporate team. Ramon’s work product is exceptional.
Land Home Financial Services
Business Development Analyst
Advanced into specially-created inaugural role within this financial services company, selected to conceptualize and deliver technology-driven business solutions informed by in-depth business needs analysis and solution research / evaluation; report directly to company President and serve as project manager for executive-level, enterprise-scale initiatives. Routinely present project portfolio status updates to the executive team and serve as principal executive team consultant for technology-driven business solutions. Provide vendor management and monitor adherence to service level agreements (SLA).
Key Projects and Achievements:
- Spearheaded implementation of Adobe Connect to facilitate monthly Branch Manager / Loan Officer meetings, propelling audience engagement to 98%; led all end-user training efforts.
- Played instrumental role within executive steering committees for major projects, including SharePoint and Salesforce implementations and a company web rebranding initiative; led effort to integrate Salesforce with hosted VoIP platform to enable retrieval of client information with incoming calls.
- Developed a WordPress-based portal for Wholesale division employees and brokers, saving $10K in development costs and increasing user adoption by 50%+.
- Routinely identify and eliminate redundant projects and efforts, delivering substantial cost savings.
- Leveraged Adobe Captivate to create an interactive employee training program / framework in alignment with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Significantly improved and streamlined web site administration processes.